Wednesday 1 July 2009

Results day

wehayyy i got my results for my first year at college and got the 2nd highest grades:D
i was well surprised when i saw the results sheets.. couldnt believe my eyes haha even the rest of the students were surprised cause i hardly look like i do much work or even look bothered.. but wehayyy turns out i done really well:D

This is a printscreen shot of me and my boyfriend when i told him my results:D.. Very proud of him too cause he got the results that he needed to get into Bournemouth University:D He got DDM:D Hopefully il be going to Bournemouth university next year which is specialsed in the mutli-media industry :D
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

btw dont watch the timestamps on the IM.. i put in the important bits of the conversation aha

No comments:

Post a Comment

more more more:)

click on ''OLDER POSTS'' to view more:) ---------->