Wednesday 10 February 2010

THE YEAR 2010

Wow a lot has happened recently.. so many things to talk about with so little time!! My brothers bugging me, wanting to play on the laptop, which gives me not a lot of time to blog!
Hmmm what can i talk about for 5mins? Oh YES! I've finaly got a job for the first time ever=D happy me:) ..not a BUM anymore. Earning money now.. but owing money to ALOT of people!! e.g my family. I quit my first job after 7DAYS!! After i found out I got offered  a new and BETTER JOB that i thought would not have gotten!! woohooo. I deal with SHOES!! love love shoes! I bet you anything that I'll always buy a pair of CARVELA shoes after every payday which is every month!!! arghh ive got to sort out my tax shiznits and sort out my money!! OOOO ive booked a holiday for the SUMMER already!!! Heres me getting excited over summer when its still WINTER and hasnt even gotten into SPRING yet! harhar.. I've fallen in AND out AND in love again!!  soo long to explain right now:( ..omy i keep babbling on and on, I probably don't make any sense right now and iv probably lost you with what's going on. But will blog somemore!!! SOOON!:D
until next time!!!!!!!! byeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

more more more:)

click on ''OLDER POSTS'' to view more:) ---------->