Monday 2 November 2009

The Only Girl

I want to be the one for you, the only girl thats running on your mind.
I want to make sure that i'm that One that can make you happy.
I want to love you the way you want me to so won't slip ahead and do me wrong by chatting up other girls or any one random to make you feel better about the way you look or feel about yourself, cause really i should be the Only one to make you feel that way.
I want to be the only girl you say nice things to.
Thinking about the shit that happend in the past.. I dnt wanna go through it again with you.. and I want to make sure i love you enough for that shit not to happen again.
Your perfect in my eyes and i love you.
That should be enough for you.:D

and right now it is enough.. lets make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

more more more:)

click on ''OLDER POSTS'' to view more:) ---------->